If you’re looking for fun some games for a same-sex hen party or sten do, then a Mrs & Mrs Quiz is the right choice! You can tailor make this game to the tone you’re going for at your event – make it classy and sweet, a bit cheeky or just downright dirty and embarrassing.
Make sure to select the quiz questions that best suit your brides-to-be and you’re guaranteed a hen party game that’ll go down in your group’s memories for sure.
How to play
Choose your Mrs and Mrs Quiz questions â at least 20 to make sure you cover a range of topics.
Give each bride a sheet with the questions to answer and get them both to fill them out. Then either:
- Get the brides-to-be to read out the answers on their own sheet.
- Or, get them to swap sheets and read out each other’s answers.
Hilarity will follow.
Mrs And Mrs quiz questions
Sweet and classy questions
We like to start or finish the Mrs and Mrs Quiz with these questions so everyone can say ‘Awww’ and the brides-to-be can start or end this popular hen party game with lovely, warm feelings.
- What is the sweetest thing sheâs ever done for you?
- Who made the first move?
- What is she most proud of you for?
- What is her favourite quality about you?
- What is your favourite quality about her?
- What was her first impression of you?
- What was your first impression of her?
- Where was your first kiss?
- What 5 words would she use to describe you?
- What 5 words would you use to describe her?
- Who said âI love youâ first?
Questions for both the brides
- Explain her job in one short sentence.
- What is her favourite genre of music?
- What colour are her eyes?
- What is her shoe size?
- When is the anniversary of your first date?
- What year did you get together?
- Does she prefer heels or flats?
- How does she take her tea/coffee?
- What is her least favourite food?
- Does she prefer cats or dogs?
- What is her favourite colour?
- What is her bra size?
- What’s her favourite city in the world?
- Who is her favourite author?
- What does she absolutely geek out about?
- What is her favourite film?
- What TV show would she absolutely refuse to watch?
- What part of her body would she say is her best feature?
- Where would she love to go on holidays?
- What is her ideal date night?
- What is her alcohol of choice?
- What is her biggest phobia?
- What is her favourite meal?
- What is her biggest fear?
- What is her alcoholic drink of choice?
- What is her favourite pizza topping?
- What is her favourite ice cream flavour?
- Who is the better cook?
- Can she sing?
- Who gets the last word?
- Who steals the duvet?
- Who is more vain?
- Who makes the best cup of tea/coffee?
- Who is the better singer?
- Who gets rid of spiders in the house?
- Who canât handle their drink?
- Who is better at saving money?
- Who fancied who first?
- Who usually says sorry first?
- Who is more likely to forget an anniversary?
- Who has better fashion sense?
Cheeky and rude questions
- What would she most like you to wear in the bedroom?
- Who is the horniest?
- Is she a boob or bum woman?
- Who is the best kisser?
- If she had to choose a name for your lady garden, what would it be?
- If she had to lick food off you, what food would she choose?
- Where is the most unique place youâve had sex?
- What is her favourite part of your body?
- What is her guilty pleasure?
- Who is noisier in bed?
- How would she describe your kissing technique?
- What is her favourite position?
- Would she ever want a threesome?
- How often do guys hit on her?
- Does she want kids? If yes, how many?
- What is her pet name for you?
- Who makes the weirdest orgasm face?
Questions about the wedding
- Who will get the drunkest at the wedding?
- Who is most likely to forget their vows at the wedding?
- Who will cry first?
- Would you trust her to pick your wedding dress?
- Which members of the bridal party would she set up?
- Does she like your Maid / Man Of Honour?
- Who planned most of the wedding?
- How did she help plan the wedding?
- What is she most excited for on your wedding day?
- What is she most looking forward to after you’re married?
Questions that might get them in trouble
- Is she low maintenance?
- Who hogs the blankets?
- Who spends the most money?
- Who is her celebrity crush?
- Who is more competitive?
- Who smells the best?
- Who is more stubborn?
- Who has the most exes?
- Who does most of the cleaning around the house?
- Who farts in bed more?
- Who has the worst temper?
- Who takes longer to get ready?
- Who is her least favourite member of your family?
- Who is the worst driver?
- Who gets their way the most?
- Who snores the loudest?
- Which of you is the bad influence?
- Whose mum will be the worst mother-in-law? (be careful with this one)
- Who would play her in a movie?
- If she could choose any superpower, what would it be?
- What is her biggest claim to fame?
- What item of her clothing do you hate the most?
- What is her most annoying habit?
- What is her most embarrassing hobby or skill?
- What object in the house would she throw away if she could?
- What would she most likely end up in jail for?
- Which Disney character does she think you’re most like?
- What celebrity does she look the most like?
For a Mrs and Mrs Quiz with a twist, try one of our hen game variations to keep things interesting:
- If one of the brides gets a question wrong, she has to take a sip of her bubbly or cocktail.
- For every question one of the brides gets wrong, she has to put on a piece of a silly or sexy fancy dress costume. Take a quick pic at the end as a memento for both brides!
Organised your own questions for your Mrs & Mrs Quiz? We’d love to hear them! We’re always updating this list with the best questions we’ve heard from other brides-to-be.